John Zogby StrategiesSM provides guidance on polling techniques and conducting focus groups including virtual settings in this era of social distancing.
- Live call, robo call, and online survey methodologies including the best and most specific panels a firm can offer for a one-time poll or tracking over a period of time
- Market research to find your niche in a competitive world
- Survey instrument design, analysis, and insights to help our clients understand what the data all means in the present and into the future
- Traditional and interactive focus groups drilling down and finding the messages to explain your brand/product/service.
- Dial testing as a time-tested sophisticated means of discovering in real time what moves your targeted base and the undecided.
- In-depth interviews/Stakeholder interviews as another cost-effective means of probing the wisdom of the crowd to validate effective communications
- Jury selection research to find the optimum jurors, change of venue, provide mock trials, and message testing.